February 10 -
News/Reminders (Blue is New, Green already Seen)
- The Cultural Heritage Committee invites you to participate in "A Passport to The World" night this year. The event will take place on Tuesday, March 31st from 6:00pm-8:00pm. During this event, Brooks Crossing students, families, and teachers will celebrate cultural diversity by sharing and enjoying delicious foods and desserts from their culture. Participants can also share informational posters and artifacts. If you are interested in participating, please fill out the form online using the link below and we will confirm your participation. Following the confirmation, you will receive further detailed information regarding your participation for the event.
If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Carute at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Peek of the Week is sent home on Monday. This can be kept in your child's daily folder or at home. Please refer to it daily, so you can see the homework assignments.
- Change in dismissal? Please send in a note in the morning or call the main office. Please do not send an email.
- Please put all lunch money in an envelope and label it with your child's first and last name and Mrs. Patschke.
-Please check and return Daily Folder (blue and white) every day.
- Provide a snack in a separate bag from lunch bag. Please include a spoon or fork if the snack requires it.
- First graders do not need lunch slips.
Important Dates in February
February 7 - School Spirit Day -Wear BC Shirt or BC colors: navy and green
February 10 - Donations due for BC Toys/Games Drive for Puerto Rico
February 14 - Valentine's Day/Boxes are due
February 17 - Schools Closed/Presidents' Day
February 21 - School Spirit Day: Decade Day
February 26 - 27 - Early Release/Conferences
February 28 - School Spirit Day: Disney Day
Tying shoes - check this out!
Does your Child Need Help Tying Shoes?
See the helpful trick below.
Don't Forget to Check the Online Friday Folder