News/Reminders (Blue is New, Green already Seen)
- Please send in travel size shampoo for our Brooks Crossing school drive to support Veterans.
-Scholastic Book Orders are due on Tuesday, October 29.
-Party Fund due Monday, October 14th
- Number Cards were sent home on Thursday. Please cut them and keep them in the bag that was given. These will be used during the year to play math games. Please keep them in a safe spot.
- Our Peek of the Week is sent home on Monday. This can be kept in your child's daily folder or at home. Please refer to it daily, so you can see the homework assignments.
- Change in dismissal? Please send in a note in the morning or call the main office. Please do not send an email.
- Please put all lunch money in an envelope and label it with your child's first and last name and Mrs. Patschke.
-Please check and return Daily Folder (blue and white) every day.
- Provide a snack in a separate bag from lunch bag. Please include a spoon or fork if the snack requires it.
- First graders do not need lunch slips.
Important Dates in October and November
Oct. 1 - Schools Closed (Rosh Hashanah)
Oct. 7 - All About Me Project Due
Oct. 14 - School Picture Day...Smile!
Oct. 14 - Party Fund Due
Oct. 9 - Schools Closed (Yom Kippur)
Oct. 10 - Back-to-School Night
Oct. 22 - Early Release Day
Oct. 25 - PTO Halloween Social
Oct. 30 - Last day to schedule conferences
Oct. 31 - Halloween
Nov. 4 - No School (Conferences)
Nov. 5-6 No School (Professional Development)
Nov. 7-8 No School (NJEA Convention)
Nov. 12 - Veterans Collection - Last Day
Nov. 14 - Picture Retakes
Nov. 27 - Early Release Day
Nov. 28-29 - Thanksgiving Break
Tying shoes - check this out!
Does your Child Need Help Tying Shoes?
See the helpful trick below.
Don't Forget to Check the Online Friday Folder